Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Resturaunt reviews

In this post I will be reviewing a few of the resturaunts that we went to. I got a request to do this so here goes:


Burgers Bar:   On our first night here we knew that there was a big street near our house called Emek Refaim. So we walked in the direction that we thought was the right way until my dad asked someone in Hebrew which way to Emek Refaim.  They were like "um, um, do you speak English?" and we said "yes" so they told us that it was just down the road and there were a lot of great restaurants.  So we walked down there and we found a restaurant called Burgers Bar which if you know me, you know I would love.  I ordered a jinormous burger and I ate the whole thing. I also ate some of my brother's chicken tenders 'cause I love me some meat.

Pizza Restaurants on Emek Refaim:
Big Apple Pizza:  Big Apple Pizza is the first restaurant that we saw when we got to Emek Refaim. It is a New York style pizza place that is supposed to remind you of New York.  The pizza there is great but there are two better pizza places that I will be reviewing now...

Pizza Italia:  Pizza Italia is an Italy style pizza that is supposed to remind you of Europe. It isn't my favorite pizza place on Emek Refaim but it is still very good.

Pizza Sababa: My favorite pizza restaurant on Emek Refaim is called Pizza Sababa.  It is only 11 shekels (Israeli money, one shekel is about 1/3 of a dollar) for one slice.  I love it because the taste is amazing and it is extremely cheap so I can buy it with my own money. 

Israeli Food:
Falafel Doron:  Falafel Doron is a falafel place just off of Emek Refaim where we ate one of our first nights.  I got falafel and my dad got shwarma and they were both DE-licious.  They also put pickles, hummus, and french fries in my falafal and that makes it even yummier.

Moshiko:  Moshiko is one of the best falafel and shwarma places EVER but it is more expensive than the other places.  It is on Ben Yehuda Street which is the most famous street in all of Jerusalem. I got Schwarma, but my brother got falafel, so I LOVED them both.


Waffle Bar:

Waffle bar is a resturaunt that sells waffles........Who Knew Right?   But I had a waffle covered in banana and chcolate, it was SO good. My brother had the same thing, but with chocolate. IT WAS SO GOOD!


Re:Bar:   Re Bar is a smoothie bar that we have gone to 2 times, both times it has been good. I dont remember exactly what was in them, but one had prune and pineapple, and one had mango, apple, and cinnamon.

In my last post, I signed my post with a sign that we saw which said Micha quality framing (micha is my hebrew name), so i will sign all my posts with that sign.


Signed,




                         
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment