Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome To Micah's World Travels

Welcome to my blog!
I will be going on a big trip around the world and will be posting about all our stops!

I'll miss my friends at Joaquin Miller!

17 comments:

  1. Hope You Have a Fun Time on Your Trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better miss us. And don't forget to send me a pic of a wallaby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you when you get back buddy! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all miss u micah! mrs jirik called your name when we were correcting spelling and we all got sad. have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me if you ride a camel in Israel. Its Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Micah,hope u r having a nice time in..... Well where ever u r.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you seen any wallaby's yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna go snorkeling! Did u find anything cool?

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. Did you go bogey boarding or surfing on any waves there might have been?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck riding the waves! I know a few things about bogey boarding myself. P.S. That looks like a fun aquarium!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg, u must b having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. when we gonna see a pics of kangaroos wallaby's and emu

    ReplyDelete
  14. not used to not having you around the classroom anymore so weird and kind of empty

    ReplyDelete
  15. in synagouge, ther is like some type of empty hole, where Micah used 2 b
    :'(

    ReplyDelete