The next day we took a 45 minute boat ride to the great barrier reef, and i got a little seasick. Next, when we arrived at the reef we went snorkeling, and it was AMAZING! We saw lots of coral and fish:
The next day we went swimming and played video games in an arcade. I don't know if anyone is farmiliar with time crisis 2, but i beat the entire game! Then we flew back to Sydney and I am posting in the airport right now!
A fun ipod touch app that I love is KIK messenger. it lets you chat with anyone who has KIK. If anyone has an ipod touch or iphone or droid, get the app and search my username, which is thejewishgiant
KIK logo:
P.S. On the trip i wore a ridiculous stinger suit, and got my picture taken as a hula girl so here are the pictures:

Jeez you look weird in that picture.
ReplyDelete