Sunday, March 13, 2011

First Post in Fiji


Wow! So much has happened in one or two days. You might be wondering, Why one or two? Haven’t you been keeping track? Well, both are correct because we took a flight from the L.A. airport to Fiji international. The flight was ten hours long, but the time zone in fiji is different. For example, right now in CA it is 8:18 PM on Friday. Here in Fiji it is 5:19 on Saturday and although we are hungry for dinner the hotel resturaunt doesn’t open until 6. Right after we eat we will go to bed. Wait….im getting off topic aren’t I? 
Well, when we arrived in Fiji we got our rental car then drove for about 1 hour when we finally found the hotel but, when we arrived our room wasn’t ready so in twenty minutes we were in our room unpacking. Then we went to the beach and hung out for 10 minutes then went to the pool for an hour or two. When I got back I realized I forgot to put sunscreen on my face! I WAS SO SUNBURNED…








 Then , we hung out at the hotel and ate dinner and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment