Sunday, June 12, 2011

This week's trip

This weekend we went on a trip to Tiberius and Svat so here is my summary:

First we went on a long drive until we got to Rosh Hanikra, which is a place which has caves and water, and it's really cool.
the steepest cable car in the world, at rosh hanikra


After that we went to our hotel in Tiberias, and we went to bed.  The next day we swam at a beach on the Sea of Galilee.  There was no sand, but the water felt like silk.   In the water there were rocks that were about an inch below the surface so I stood on them and walked from one to another, so it looked like I was walking on the water. The ironic thing was, that I was in the same lake that Jesus walked on water in, in cristian culture.
the light show over the lake

signed,
         



                                      
The next day went to Shabbat services in Svat, and the service was really spirited and loud and with lots of dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment