Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ATLANTS AT LAST!

Atlantis


Today we went to Atlantis water park, and there were many very fun water rides that I went on with my dad. (it was hard to take pictures, so most of my pictures in this post will come from Google Images.
Atlantis is on a man made island near dubai called "The Palm", because it is shaped like a palm tree



First, we went on two rides called "The Plunge" and "The Surge", and they were mostly total darkness, so I couldn't tell if I was facing the right way. (We were on those blow up raft things)

After that, we went on a ride called "The Falls","Stinger", and "Rapids", and I LOVED them all.

Next, we went on "Shark Atack", which goes really fast, then suddenly you are in a tube, that is in the middle of a little pond, and you see: sharks, rays, and fish.  


But best of all, I went on the signature ride of Atlantis, "THE LEAP OF FAITH"! It is only one drop, not a series of a bunch, like the other rides, but it is one big strait down drop, and I loved it! 
Before I went on it, I was scared, but it was AWESOME! I even went on it twice more!
On my third one my dad wanted to make a picture flipbook out of my sliding, so he said to yell out a word when I came down, so i yelled "CHEEEEEEEEEEEZE!", and everyone around him laughed , maybe if you
look closely, you can see my mouth moving! (but i doubt it)
Google pictures:

Dont mind the above words

My photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment